While we must stay fit across the year, the Coronavirus pandemic has made it a necessity. Reports say that people suffering from high blood pressure are at increased risk from the virus and suffer from hypertension. We want to make our immune stronger so that it fights back the virus effectively. It is time for us to replace the pizza and burgers in our diet with fresh vegetables, fish, meat, etc. Proper nutrition plays a vital role in making the immune system stronger. We need to stay fit naturally instead of consuming unnecessary medications. Add a lot of protein to your diet to stay healthy. Vic Di Criscio, a successful business entrepreneur, highly recommends people to have fresh food rather than preservatives.
Some crucial tips by Vic Di Criscio
- Eat foods that have shorter shelf life rather than non-perishable ones. These include vegetables, fruits, and dairy items. Perishable food can make our immune healthy if we consume it on time. Avoid eating street food and food from restaurants.
- Cook food at home. The “work from home” thing allows you to stay at home and work. This way, you can also take care of your family’s health. Cook delicious and healthy food at home and avoid fried and fast food at any cost. Home cooked food is rich in the right nutrients that can help our body to fight the Covid-19 pandemic.
- You must properly wash the vegetables, fruits, and other food items that enter our house. Always sanitize the packet of food items like curd. Keep your hands and the kitchen clean while cooking food.
- Regulate your sleep pattern – early to bed and early to rise should me the mantra. Sleeping early and waking up at dawn is a significant part of staying healthy. You must sleep 6 hours daily and regulate your sleep pattern according to your study/work schedule.
- Regular exercise is always preferable for having a robust immune response. You must practice yoga and meditation as it can help bring discipline in life. Yoga and meditation can make you physically and mentally fit. They regulate blood in your body and make you stronger.
Vic Di Criscio says to inculcate healthy life habits in your daily life. After a few days, you will feel the changes in yourself. Paying attention to self-health is the greatest gift that you can give to yourself. Practice chores that will boost you up physical and mental health.
Follow social distancing and wear a mask in a public place to prevent yourself from the risk of the novel coronavirus. Avoid shaking hands and unwanted touching of things outdoors. Try to stay at home as much as possible and disinfect surfaces that you and others touch regularly. E.g., buttons in a lift, shop doors. Sanitize your hands regularly to keep them clean. Take all the necessary precautions to stay safe from Covid-19. Stay positive and healthy with the hope of getting a vaccine soon.